What is Emotional Complex Clearing?
Emotional Complex Clearing (e.c.c.) is an exciting, new therapeutic technique that safely facilitates the emotional healing of current problems and deeper issues, that may feel like roadblocks in your life.
Benefits of e.c.c.
We use muscle testing – a simple and comfortable procedure – to locate all the significant existing weaknesses. We deal with presenting problems – the issues that you know are bothersome. (Muscle testing will help us verify trauma that is recalled. This allows us to direct the therapy for emotional healing.)
We also use the Target List (a thorough method of assessment that checks each of twelve different categories) to locate other unresolved issues – those which you may not know are bothersome. (Muscle testing will help us locate trauma that is repressed.) Thus you get both what you want and what you need.
Emotional Complex Clearing can accomplish this systematically and comprehensively.
- Feeling lighter, freer, and clearer.
- Quick relief and release on difficult issues that they expected to be problematic for a long time.
- Discovering and clearing-up issues that they hadn’t known were negatively affecting them.
PARTICIPATE IN A HANDS-ON WORKSHOP
IN THIS WORKSHOP YOU WILL LEARN TO —
- Get accurate information from the subconscious.
- Assess chronic anxiety, depression, and other core issues and resolve them.
- Differentiate between what is wanted and what is needed to make real progress.
- Access and address concerns at the mental, emotional, and physical levels.
- Discover whether self-sabotage will undermine results.
- Determine whether a physical issue has some mental/emotional cause. Then resolve the issue at its source.
- Coordinate both hemispheres to achieve whole-brain learning and change.
Lake Oswego, Oregon Event
Free introductory seminar via Zoom on September 6, 2023 at 7:30pm PT.
In person seminar September 30 & October 1 9:30am-5:30pm, Lake Oswego, OR. $375 if paid by September 7. $425 after September 7.
Ann Arbor, Michigan Event
Free introductory seminar via Zoom on October 11, 2023 at 7:30pm ET.
In person seminar November 4 & 5 9:30am-5:30pm, Ann Arbor, MI. $345 if paid by October 12. $375 after October 12.
Developer of e.c.c.
Emotional Complex Clearing was developed by Brad May, Ph.D. Dr. May has been a licensed therapist for over thirty years and has taught at nine universities during that time.
He is the author of Feeling Good About Feeling Bad (1981) and Muscle Testing Miracles (1998). He has studied, practiced and taught kinesiology for the past twenty years.